Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Joe!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSEPH!!! My little boy is turning 6 today :) I'm so happy that you came to our family. You are so sweet, so giving, so kind. You are a quiet strength in our family. You always try to do what is right and good. Your smile melts my heart, and your bright blue eyes are my absolute favorite, EVER! I love you, my Joe Joe!!!

Here's a few pics of Joe throughout the years. Here's Joe when he's just a tiny little guy.


Somehow, we've misplaced a few years worth of digital pictures. I'm trying to not think about the possibility too hard, for fear that it'll be true. Anyway, here's a pic of Joe, almost on his 2nd birthday (maybe a month shy)


Joe on his 3rd birthday

Joe on his 4th Birthday


Joe on his 5th Birthday

We're having Joe's b-day party at Kelly Park today. He's SO excited :) It's not every day you turn 6, you know!

1 comment:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Happy Birthday Joseph. . we love you Mister!!