Sunday, August 2, 2009

Eyebrow Threading

Here's my "sad, pathetic before" picture - hehehe

And my "up close and personal" before picture.

Let me tell you, ladies. It hurt. I won’t lie. You know how it feels to tweeze your eyebrows. Well, imagine pulling ALL of your hairs out at the same time. Ouch! But, I had to remind myself, I’ve had 5 children, all with no drugs. My kids hurt me worse on a daily basis. Be it someone jumping on me when I’m not expecting it, or someone throwing something and hitting me on accident, or dropping something on my foot. Grant it, their not doing it all at the same time. Hehehe.

After the first few swipes with the thread, every time she came near me with the thread, I winced. Hehehe. I could feel it pressing on my eye, which kinda worried me. But she didn’t pull out any hair that wasn’t supposed to be pulled out. Good thing, too - LOL

Here’s my “after” picture. Aren’t my eyebrows FABULOUS!!!

9 comments:

Maddie said...

Wow, I need to go do that!

Ryan & Brooke said...

Wow. It looks really good. Have you ever had them waxed? Which hurt worse?

a said...

2 of our group of girls had their eyebrows waxed before. They said that the waxing was WAY worse. I haven't ever done it, but I trust them :)

It was WAY cool, though. You guys should do it! And, it only cost $11.00. I gave a $4.00 tip, so it was $15 total, but that's not bad. I think Waxing is more.

semoharty said...

such pretty brown eyes...I never hardly notice the eyebrows! But it looks good Sweetie.

Basso said...

ok, I've never heard of this in my life! is it a permanent thing? Tweezers seem much less painful, for me anyway. you do look great lady!

Anonymous said...

Where in El Paso did you get your eyebrows threaded at?

Anonymous said...

For a true threading experience check out Mira Beauty located at 1320 N. Zaragosa Rd. Ste. 109. Our store hours are Tues.-Sat. 10am to 7pm; Sun 12-5pm. For more information please call us at 858-6472

Helix ThreadEase said...

Check out this new beauty tool by Helix ThreadEase to self thread at home. www.helixhairthreading.com

Unknown said...

This is really great information found here, I really like your blog. Thanks very much for the share. Keep posting.
Shoulder Pain Treatment
Spinal Disc Herniation
Sciatica Pain
Botox® Treatments
Discography
Epidural Lysis Procedure
Epidural Steroid Injections