Saturday, February 23, 2008

More Pages

Just so you all know, I did take new pictures tonight when we went "out on the town" - that means Wal-mart and Little Caesars. But, I was too lazy to go downstairs and get the camera. So, you'll have to make due with these old pictures, recycled into pretty pages. And, you'll get to see the WordArt that I'm posting tomorrow. Aren't you excited! No? Too bad :)


I always did like this picture of Joe and his dad. It's taken at Glenview Illinois in July. I think that was one of my favorite events. Maybe it was because it was our first event with the dining fly and the big tent. After sleeping in a Pup Tent, the A frame is SO MUCH BETTER!

Kit by Elisa's Bits - Vibrant Fun
WordArt by ME!


Girls Camp was a blast this past year. Sure, I'm not in Young Womens (RS chorister as the time), but I was happy to go. And, Captain America had vacation on the same week, so it worked out great. I really got to bond with the girls. But again, I'm so glad that I have boys!

Kit by MGL Scraps - Love Actually
WordArt by ME!


You know, for as messy as my house always is, it sure looks decent in pictures. I guess I don't pull the camera out often when it's totally trashed. Or, maybe it's creative photography. Anyway, I had a hard time coming up with a picture for this quote. This one is of Jimmy on the concrete floor at Chief Logan Scout Reservation, where we lived for 3 months after moving to Ohio. Anytime I start to feel cramped in our rental, I just think back to those 3 months, and start to feel instantly better!


Kit by some nice person who I no longer have their TOU for, and I apologize for that. When I first started Digiscrapping, I didn't know what the TOU was, so I got rid of them all. Now, I know what it is, and that it's important to keep them so you can credit the designer.

WordArt by ME!

No comments: