Monday, February 25, 2008

More Fun Things

It was funny how many many choices I had to use for this page. We really are a crazy group!



You would thing that I posed for these pictures, just to make a page. Don't be fooled by appearances. I've had these pics for a while now. Yep, I like to make faces, and if I take a picture of myself making a face, then I can see it. Hmmm. I guess that would work in a mirror too. I guess I'm just strange! But hey, I make myself smile :)

Ha! I made both of these all by myself. I even filled the background color. Aren't I smart :)


Darn, another kit I don't know who made! I'm so sorry. It's really nice pretty paper, though. Whoever made it should give themselves a pat on the back!

WordArt by ME!


Kit by CMentz (didn't download with a TUO)
WordArt by ME!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I have to agree that it is exhausting to masquerade as a normal person... so glad I stopped doing that when I was about 2. :) I hope your house sells soon. I look forward to visiting you soon. :)

Lydia