Monday, February 25, 2008

4 Things About Me

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order. The directions are at the end.

Four jobs I have had in my life:


1. High School: maid at a motel
2. College: dishwasher at the MTC for 1 day
3. After College: Mom to 5 kids
4. Currently: Mom to 5 kids, homeschool teacher to 3 kids, WordArt designer to whoever wants it


Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. LOTR
2. CARS
3. Harry Potter
4. Ella Enchanted

Four places I have lived:

1. Joliet Illinois
2. Waverly Ohio
3. Portage Bay, Alaska
4. Coos Bay Oregon


Four TV Shows that I watch:

1. Doctor Who!!!!!!
2. Lost
3. Jericho
4. Heroes

Four places I have been:

1. Lincoln Nebraska
2. Fayetteville North Carolina
3. Dallas Texas
4. Boscobel Wisconsin


People who e-mail me and message (regularly):

1. Bethany, yes, i email myself, do you have a problem with that?
2. Madi
3. Mom
4. Captain America

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Pizza
2. Chocolate cake with ice cream
3. a good rare steak
4. chinese food...no mexican food...can I pick both?


Four places I would rather be right now:


1. Florence Oregon
2. Living in a bigger house that i owned, happy that we just sold our house in chicago.. yeah, wouldn't that be nice
3. at the park, on a sunny day, with my kids
4. in the pool with the kids in the summer


Four friends I think will respond:

1. Captain America
2. Madi
3. Carol
4. i'm not sending it to anyone else

Things I am looking forward to this year:


1. Visiting oregon
2. Doctor who season 4
3. selling my house
4. dinner - yes dinner. i like food!

No comments: