Friday, April 17, 2009

I Should Shower More Often.....

So, I showered today. Yeah, it's blog worthy to anyone who really knows me - ROFL! AND, I fixed my hair. See, the last couple of times I've showered, I just put my hair in a bandana. SO, I even fixed my hair. And, since it's getting longer, and really needs cut, I fixed it in a different way. I thought it was cute.

Well, when the kids came home, the looked at me like I was a stranger. Seriously. The big kids came up to me and wanted to touch it. OMGosh! I guess this is why we fix ourselves. So our kids recognize us - LMBO!

Then, the neighbor came to the door to invite Tom to a b-day party tomorrow. Good thing I showered. hehehe. And then another neighbor came over to get some boxes. She's been over a few days ago, and commented on my hair. "Was your hair longer before?". "Um, no, it was just in a bandana". ROFL!

So, note to self - shower more often!

See, I clean up nicely :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes you do!!!!!!!!!!!!(clean up well) Looking fantastic as always! Aunt Sue