Tuesday, April 21, 2009

An Army in my Fridge

So, since Captain America is gone, I figured that his birthday would pass mostly unnoticed. Then, I decided that it didn't have to be like that. So, Jimmy and I headed out to the store to buy a cake mix and some ice cream, and we're gonna have a b-day party for Captain America, even though he's not here. I printed out little pictures of him in his army gear, and we fake laminated them, and taped them to toothpicks. Then, I frosted the carrot cake cupcakes, and sprinkled green sprinkles on them. Add a little parsley to look like bushes (no bushes to spare in the desert), and Captain America's picture, and we have a BEAUTIFUL cupcake - hhehehe.



I have my own personal army in my fridge - ROFL!!!

4 comments:

templework said...

Too TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it!!!

CSA Brent said...

that's very funny Pretty Pie! Thanks for making sure I was at my birthday party!

Fiona Yeoh said...

hi bethany, i just found you from digiscrapdepot and can i just say I LOVE your word art!! Will post up photos and share them with you when i'm done ;)
thanks so much for all that u do!

CSA Brent said...

New layout looks great. Hope you feel better, Sweetie Pie!