Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Out the Door I Go!!!

Well, guys, the time is finally HERE!!! I leave in a few short hours to go to Ft. Knox to see Captain America graduate from BCT!!! Can you believe it?!! It's been 65 days today :) It's been super slow and super fast, all at the same time (if that's possible).

It's amazing how much one can grow when "stretched". I know that both Captain America and I will come out of this whole experience with a greater love and appreciation for the other one, and we won't readily take the other for granted!

I fly out of portland, into Chicago, then on to Louisville. I'll be renting a car, and heading to the hotel near Fort Knox. Family day starts at 9am tomorrow, and the guys are released at 10am. I get him until 10pm, so 12 hours!!! Woohoo!!! Can you tell I'm just a LITTLE bit excited! ha!

So, wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

ash said...

Have fun! It really doesn't seem that long ago to me...I hope you have a great time together.