Thursday, April 22, 2010

Captain America's 38th Birthday Party

So I didn't have candles, so I put wooden matches in the birthday cake. Yeah, silly, but it's the idea that counts - ha!
My sweetheart on his birthday :)
Jim and Captain America
Captain America and Eme
Tom and Captain America
Jacob and Captain America
Joe and Captain America
Captain America and I. Yeah, I totally should have put on makeup today - hehe
Captain America got a metric ratchet set from me :)

A drawn picture from Eme
A drawn Car from Tom
A Cowboy hat from the family
And this book from my mom. OMGosh, he was SO excited about it. Seriously. He said that it was on the top 10 list of things that he wanted to own in his lifetime. Wow! SO, mom, you did GOOD! He really liked it :) hehehe.

Here's a pic of him out by his flags. See, not bad for turning 38 today, eh? Still looks young to me!

1 comment:

Madison McShinsky said...

You are SO stinking tan! Man i'm jealous! Oh and Happy Birthday Brent!