Wednesday, July 8, 2009

OK, I promised pictures. Here's the pictures :) You're welcome, Mom!

Here's my muffins from Monday - Don't those clusters on top look like chocolate??? I'm just saying...


If you look close, that's me under the mushroom - hehehe.

I can't believe I'm putting this picture of me on my blog, but what the heck. I have no secrets. I'm a freak. You all knew that already - hehehe.

Here's Tom's shorts. Silly boy had a HUGE blowout. That reminds me. I need to sew them up before we go to the sprinkler park tomorrow......

Just love little Jimmy - he's ADORABLE!!!

MoJo-JoJo!!!

Sweet Emeline. We put her hair up so it wouldn't be in her face. It sure made a mess when we took it down, though. I'll have to reconsider the pony for the pool.

Emily!!!

Here's me!

Joe chugging from lemonade dispenser
Mmmmm, pizza! I made 2 wheats, and 2 whites. 3 Pepperoni and 1 supreme. This one smelled FABULOUS!

And the wheat pepperoni ones.


And, here's me, all showered and ready for my "girls day". We were going to the movies, kid free!!!


Jimmy, waiting for our friends to arrive.

Eme, waiting for friends.

Oh yeah. I wanted to show you how I re-arranged the living room.

The hutch was moved from the dining room to the living room. Works for me. Check out my poor dinky TV. My friend Katy have the most AWESOME TV I've ever seen. Makes mine look like a pocket TV - hehehe.


Here's a pic of us girls before we left for the movies. Laurie's taller than she looks, she's just bent down to be Adela's height. And I'm actually the same height as Katy. I don't know what I was ducking too - LOL!

No comments: