Thursday, July 9, 2009

Girls Night Wednesday :)

OMGosh! I went to girls night Wednesday night, and had SO much fun! I showed up at Katy's house at about 9:05pm. I brought about 8 board games, not sure what would be fun. I'd also made some Banana Spice cookies with Lemon glaze - mmmmm, they smelled warm and were still fresh. Adela showed up next, followed by Laurie. We were SO excited that Laurie was able to come!!! It was her first girls night late night with us!

Katy had some cheese, some artichoke/spinach dip with crackers, and some apples. Laurie brought chocolate dipped strawberries. And Adela brought a tiny little bit of "adult" beverages for her and Katy. Laurie and I stuck to water/diet soda :)

We started off with Apples to Apples (super funny game), and moved on to Scattegories. Katy got a call from her hubby (he's deployed) somewhere in the middle, too. Awe, so sweet!!!

The camera came out at one point. Who knew that Katy LOVED the camera and making funny faces as much as I do. Seriously, I've never had a friend that likes to be goofy as much as me - hehehe.

Here's Adela and Laurie, trying their best to be goofy (not as naturally talented at it as Katy and I)


Here we go, this one is better :)


Here's Katy give me the crazy eyes - LOL!


And here's what Katy does when she gets embarassed - TOO funny!


And Katy trying to jump into the fishtank - ROFL! OK, not really. Can't remember what she was really doing. I do remember talk of her saying she could fit into the fish tank, then reconsidering, and saying, "well, not me, but my husband" - ROFL!


Katy has a MAC, and it had this SUPER funny program that morphs your face. We took turns sitting in front of the computer screen, taking screen shots of our crazy faces - OMGosh - I gotta get that program. hehehehe. I think Katy and I were enjoying it a whole lot more than I should have.


Adela
Me - why do I look like a scary old man??? ROFL!

Me and Katy

Adela, Me, Laurie, and Katy - Aren't we HOT!!!

Oh yeah, I'm all that!

Katy and I - LOL!!!

Adela - hehehehe!

Me and Laurie (can you tell who liked this program the MOST!)
Then, for some reason, at 1:15am, we decided to go run a lap around the block. I know! What were we thinking! Laurie and I and Katy decided to go. Adela passed on the whole crazy idea. I only had my platform-ish flip flops, so Laurie let me borrow ONE of hers. We were quite the pair. What a bunch of dorks, we are! Running laps after midnight, and only 1 of the 3 of us had even had a drink - hehehe.


So after we get back, we start talking about the positive benifits of having vinegar in your diet. I know, random - ha! Anyway, I don't know who came up with the idea, but a shot of vinegar was called. Laurie was the drinker - hehehe. Here she is, posing for the drink!


She took a little sip, then a cucumber to wash it down.


Ewwww! One little sip was enough for her - nasty stuff - good for seasoning, not so much for drinking straight up :)


Well, Katy couldn't let it go unfinished, so she decided to down it. Ewwww!


Sorry it's sideways. You'll get the idea, though :) heheeh.



Adela and Laurie (Adela had some moles removed earlier in the day, so that's the bandaid. I Photoshopped the rest of them out in the other pics, but got lazy towards the end, and left this one - Sorry, Adela!)

And Katy and I.

The party broke up at about 3:30am. We all went home, and slept. I got woke up at 7:50am, and was up for the day. Girls night is SO worth the lack of sleep :)

1 comment:

Roy Winona said...

Nice Blog, Bethany