Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ADA museum

OK, Mom, as promised, here are a few of the pictures from our trip to the ADA (Air Defense Artillery) Museum. We really did have a fun time going there. This was our activity as a family on Monday afternoon. We learned a lot, and saw some pretty cool stuff :)

Here's Captain America and the gang next to the row of flags when you first come into the museum.


And my gang by the cannon.

Checking out some cool artifacts.

The gang by a Skud missle (don't hold me to that, though - I can't keep my names straight!)

Eme and I have the same color eyes :)

Some nice outside shots. It was SO SO SO sunny that day, I was surprised they turned out so good - I couldn't even see what I was doing on the camera's view finder - ha!

By the tank

Awe, aren't we cute!

OK, and if you stand near a tank, and don't try this, you're just not living - LMBO! "Ahhhhh! Don't run over me!"

Captain America took it one step further.


And Jacob took it one step further from that - hehehehe.

1 comment:

templework said...

Scud Missle - smile - you don't want to Google the other spelling - oops - giggle