Monday, February 23, 2009

Random Pictures for my Mom (see, I DO love ya!)

Our Ward Building. It's not pretty by any means, but it serves it purpose - hehehe. This is the door we park by.


Tom in the backseat on the way home


Jacob taking a pic of me after church


Me taking a pic of me after church


Me taking a pic of Jacob after church


Jake taking a pic of the kids and I before church


Me taking a pic of the kids before church

Jim and Captain America as they were leaving last Tuesday
Jim and Captain America as they were leaving last Tuesday




Aren't my mountain cool :)

3 comments:

Maddie said...

Great pictures! Sundays are the best days for pictures..if you can remember to take any that is! I always forget!..and i'm pretty sure my mountains are cooler or at least colder..ha!

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

I love both of your mountains.I like the snow on them the best. . .but I love sunday pics!! I love photos period!! Thanks sweetie!

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

How amazing is it that out of all the place you two could have moved to, that you BOTH have an incredible set of mountains in your backyards!! I just have a river and a litle ocean...go figure!