Monday, February 16, 2009

Look Mom, New Pictures!!!

OK, so there's not a lot of substance to them, but hey, they're pictures!
Jimmy at the Valentines dance. Yeah, that's what it was like the WHOLE time :) Jimmy running around like a madman. Nice, eh? One day, he'll be 6 or 7. One day...


Jacob wasn't much better - LOL! Just kidding - he's so goofy!!!


A building on post




Eme's room - hoping to get her a real bed tomorrow :)


The new living room set - house is still kinda messy - one of these days....

Jim and Joe's room
Jacob's room

Tom's Room


Fat Joe (yeah, he stuffed his pants with pant. nice, eh? )


And, Captain America, Jimmy, and I watching family movies on Sunday after church.

2 comments:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

That was fun!! Thanks for the pics...the kids rooms look SO empty! They need a visit from a make over show to add all the fun touches! And they should pay!! HA

Maddie said...

Yah! New pictures! Love your new house and your couches..I think I have a little bit of couch envy! So in that picture of Jim and Joes room..that is a pretty creepy poster for a little kid room! It freaks me out! ha, I'd have nightmares.. I still can't sleep with the door open because you used to tell me the boogie man would get me!