Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Night at the Paints











Check it out - Scout day with the Paints! The kids had a BLAST!!!! Baseball, chips, soda (even Dr. Pepper, usually a banned soda), & hot dogs. Top row bleachers. The mascot horse head guy. Jim doing "CHARGE". It was awesome for them. Me, well, it was ok. It was 90 degrees, and I had kids wanting to SNUGGLE with me - I don't think so! I was so glad when Captain America was able to join us in the 5th inning! He was checking people in at the gate, and was needed there! LIttle did he know, he was needed HERE too :) lol

We got to camp out on the field, and the kids thought it was the best time ever! They ran around and acted crazy until 1am with their new friends! I was sure tired the next morning at 6am!

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Those poor babies look sooooo warm! UG!

Anonymous said...

This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.

Nathaniel said...

Yeah, because everyone can relate to gambling. It's the international topic of choice.

Man, looked hot. The Cardinals also do a promotion where you can camp on the field. I like camping, but I like air conditioning a whole lot more.

CSA Brent said...

It was hot...but hey, it was summer! What is a game supposed to be 50 degrees or something?! Only if they play on the Oregon Coast or something...maybe Chicago. It's supposed to be nice and warm. It was a little more humid than I like, but other than that, it was a perfect night.

I thought this event went well for the first time. Yes, I didn't come into the game for a while...somebody had to organize it! But I'll look back on the game and be proud of my efforts to make it come about. I stole the idea from Oregon basically (although other sports groups do it too!)

But they had never done it in Chillicothe, OH!

Yea, what a loser-don't waste time surfing for other's site and leave stupid comments...what a jerk!

CSA Brent said...

Also, if one drinks plenty of water, they don't usually have red faces. The kids were too busy drinking sugar instead of chugging water before they came to the game. Water is the secret to staying cool.

I preach it in our house, but only I do it.