Monday, June 21, 2010

St Louis Trip

Howdy, my friends! I just love vacation :) No time schedule. Go with the flow. Its a great time :) There was a time that this kind of schedule would have stressed me out, but not since joining the Army - hehehe. Go with the flow is a way of life there :)

So I went to bed at around 3:30am, and woke up at 8:30am. That's about par for the course these days. hehe. Anyway, we dawddled around a bit at Randolphs house, then eventually made our way over to Lewis' house. That's where all of our stuff is. We showered, and got ready, and hung out there for a bit.


I got to see Captain America play Rock Band with some of Lewis' kids. LOL! I'd never seen someone play Rock Band before. Guitar Hero, yes. Rock Band, no. TOO FUNNY! We may have a new Santa Wish List item - ROFL!



After getting ready, we went to MotoMart to get a drink. And they had SONIC ICE!!! I was SO excited. And diet Mt Dew. Even better - hehehe. I felt like I was cheating on Sonic, and Diet Dr Pepper. Shhhh, don't tell!


Then we went back to Randolphs house, and hung out with his parents more. I hung out upstairs with Carol and Adrienne, and had a good time :) We did our nails again (I can't stand stuff on my fingers, so I got rid of it, and got my toes ready to paint) Mostly we just hung out :) I like to hang out :)

At around 5pm, we all went to Dinner. Us and his parents and his sister. Where, you ask? Applebee's, of course. Cause I love the shrimp and spinach salad :) Then we went to Walmart for some Spleanda, and went back to Randolphs house.

Here's Adrienne and I in the backseat. Carol in on the other side.


And me in the bathroom. I drank 4 waters. Yeah, I had to pee. hehehe.


1 comment:

Sangeetha said...

Hey Bethany, This is Sangeetha from India... Im LDS too.. i found your blog while im searching for baptism word art.. and found your blog amazing :) thanks for sharing it.. love it.. you look super duper COOL :).. want to more about you.. if you don't mind me being ur friend.
Love,
Sangeetha.