Thursday, September 17, 2009

El Paso Rodeo

Captain America and Jimmy


Joe, Jim, and Captain America. I don't know why the kids are being so serious. Really, they had fun.

The Reays (Andrea) came and sat right behind us. Here's Tom and Sam and Ben. Aren't they cute!

Captain America and I. See, my hair is super short.



I promise. They liked it. Don't know why everyone looks like they're at a funeral or something.

Tom and baby Luke

Brent and I again

So, after the calf roping and barrel racing and horse riding and bull riding, they had these dirt bikes come out, with giant ramps. It was the coolest thing ever. I think I liked it better than the actual rodeo - hehehe. I got a few pics with my cell phone, then realized that there was a movie option. Who knew? hehehe. Pretty cool, eh?


1 comment:

Ashlee Stalcup said...

I want super short hair! How are you liking it? Your family looks like you are all doing so well. I am happy for you guys! I can't believe that Eme is getting baptized! Good grief! And Jake is 12! I am sure is he excited and ready to leave primary behind :)