Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saturday the 6th of December

Eme said "It was a really good day". I'd have to agree :)

The tree



The Creche festival. The boys were mad because I told them they didn't get a cookie until they looked at ALL the sets, then picked their favorite, then told my WHY it was their favorite :)





HILARIOUS!!!

My favorite

Eme's Favorite

Tom and Jim's favorite

Joe's favorite

Jake's Favorite (it's dogs - SO funny!)

At the library









At Fred Meyer, getting free pictures taken with Santa Claus


Dinner at Yachets, The Adobe

The chocolate cake, that was more like chocolate fudge

And the cheese cake - it was DIVINE!!!

Mom and I

And, the big tree in the front yard :)

1 comment:

Patti said...

Tell your dad that the light display is IMPRESSIVE! Could you send some of that chocolate cake my way please?