Saturday, August 30, 2008

Florence Aviation Day at the Airport

Hey all! We had a BLAST today at the Airport in Florence. There were free hot dogs and hamburgers, the Coast Guard helicpoter was there, lots of little planes to look at, remote controlled planes, and 4 little 4 seaters were giving out free airplane rides.

Believe me, it wasn't my idea of fun, but my kids had a BLAST! Yep, little miss chicken, got into the plane and went for a ride. I was holding on for dear life, but decided to distract myself with taking photos and a video. It kind of worked. Hehehe, I am SO scared of heights (yeah, dog scared!), but I did it, and we didn't crash - LOL! Here's the little video I took while on the plane :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! YOu did it!!

I'm not afraid of heights but I don't like little airplanes. Looks like you had a good time.

Patti said...

I got a really good laugh out of this.... ask your mom about going to the Florence airport YEARS ago when I chose to go back to work and she went for a ride. HA HA HA HA!!! I still laugh about it. Glad you had fun and your kids got to ride!

Lisa said...

Sounds like you guys had fun!! Your a brave woman!! :)

Libby said...

Loved the video. It was fun to see Florence from the sky!