Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sneak Peak at Fathers Day


Can you tell what it is? It's a little Mini Album that says DADDY! The cutest thing EVER!!!

Yes, I know it's bold of me to put Captain America's Father's Day present on the blog, but hey, he doesn't look at it! So it's safe here :) Isn't this the coolest thing you've ever seen! I downloaded the template from Scraporchard today! You should go and check it out! I think the link is only good till Sunday, but I'm not sure.

I scrapped the pages, then saved my files as 4x6's and had them developed at Wal-Mart.

I cut them out, glued them to heavy card, and i sprayed them with a clear coating spray. I'm so excited to see it when it's done. Right now, it's drying - don't touch! It's still sticky (unfortunately, I touched my HEAD!, so I have a fingerprint on myself. Oh dear, but oh well :)

Next, I'll punch holes in it and figure out how to get it to go together. But, what do ya think! Pretty awesome, eh?








3 comments:

Lyn said...

Brent will really appreciate this! Great job!

EmJ said...

Hey so, this might be weird, but I got a link of a link from my sister for a link that had a link to your site for digi scrapbooking...Anywho, I read your profile and was excited to hear that you have 5 kids, live in Ohio, and homeschool!

I'm from Ohio, have 2 kids (want 3 more) and plan to homeschool. :) Maybe you can give me some tips! :)

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

im new to you a new friend... okay i like ur scraps.. and come to my blog.. pls.. smile