Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here's A Picture for Ya!

OK, here's you picture. Isn't it what you always wanted! Look, though, my eyes are on the road, and not on the camera. See, I'm a safe driver. Yeah, I'm sure there's a good reason behind why I haven't been posting REAL pictures here lately. Let me see....

  1. WordArt
  2. Jimmy's messes
  3. PMS
  4. Tiredness
  5. New TV To Watch
  6. Have to Cook Dinner
  7. Reading kids a book
  8. Homeschooling 3 kids
  9. Having 5 kids
  10. Having Scouts 2 x a week
So, as you can plainly see, I'm way too busy to post. OK, I'm just full of it. I just haven't made time lately. But I promise. I'll post something of substance really soon. Captain America's been promising me a "day off" soon. I wonder when soon will come? Maybe the same day you get new pictures :)


2 comments:

Lyn said...

love the photos! more more!!

Debbie said...

Hey Bethany. Mine name's Debbie. I just found your word art blog and I think it's awesome! I can't download those things fast enough. :) Anyway, I read your "About Me" thing and it was so funny about the 5 kids... all yours... AFTER you were married... and I just thought "she MUST be Mormon". So I checked out this blog and sure enough! :) I'll definitely have to be a supporter of your word art stuff from now on. I'll put a link to it on mine. Thanks for all you do.
Debbie